HAHA…isn’t that a funny word…CLOFFICE! We had this space in our home at the end of the hall that was our laundry closet (washer and dryer). When we remodeled 🔨 our home, we moved the washer and dryer, had this empty space so we added some storage, and a desk for the girls to do their homework at.
When the pandemic hit, we moved the desk into my office so that the girls could work in the same room and have more space. As you can see in the picture, over time, the closet ran into a bomb…Thank goodness there were doors to cover up the mess.
I was tired of this and wanted it to be an organized functional space. Enter the Cloffice! 🎉
- REMOVE ALL THE STUFF
- ORGANIZE AND PERGE
- DRYWALL LARGE HOLES
- REPAIR WALL
- NEW ELECTRICAL OUTLET
- PAINT SIDE WALLS, CEILING, AND TRIM-BRIGHT WHITE
- PAINT MAIN WALL-COLONY ROSE-WALMART
- PURCHASE BOOKSHELF-WALMART
- SPRAY PAINT DESK GOLD-WALMART
- COVER DESKTOP WITH CONTACT PAPER-WALMART
- PURCHASE OCTAGON SHELF-MARSHALL’S
- PURCHASE STOOL-ROSS
- CANVAS PAINTINGS IN THE FRAMES BY GRACIE AND PRESLEY